Waist Cincher Kit
Want to make your own waist cincher but don't know where to start? We've got you covered!
Our awesome kits come with all the materials you need to make a customised single layer waist cincher, including a tutorial with photos from start to finish! Perfect for beginners wanting to get in to corsetry, or for experienced makers who just want the ease of a collated pack of materials. Price includes a discount of at least 10% on full priced materials.
Your kit will include:
- 65cm of your chosen coutil - this is plenty of coutil for the largest pattern size, and if cut efficiently, there should be some leftover, so there's no need to stress about making a mistake!
- 20cm busk
- 1.1m Waist tape ribbon (16mm width)
- 3m of plush bone casing (14mm width)
- 4 x 65cm lengths of satin bias binding
- 3.5m of 1cm wide double satin lacing ribbon (3m for the back and 50cm for the front)
- 1.5m of our premium flat steel (7mm width)
- 2.5m of spiral steel (7mm width)
- 40 x end caps
- 30 x eyelets
- Waist cincher paper pattern
- Comprehensive instructions - includes inserting the busk, finishing the boning ends and how to get neat and tidy binding!
Choose your coutil from the drop-down menu - supplies are limited, but will be added to as more coutil arrives!
***Use the code KIT15 to get 15% off an eyelet setting tool with your order. You will need to add the eyelet setting tool to your cart along with your kit. Applicable to kit purchases only, one use per customer.
Some extra tools will be required for cutting/finishing the boning and punching holes for the eyelets. These are all commonly used tools and are available at most hardware stores.
A multi size PDF pattern for a short waist cinching corset with extra front lacing detail. This pattern has seven panels per side, which helps with an even distribution of curves. It is a great style for beginner corsetmakers to practice construction as the extra panels mean that you get a dramatic shape with no crazy curves to navigate with sewing/boning.
This corset has 14 panels (7 each side). It is designed to give a 4cm waist reduction. The hip spring (the difference between the waist and high hip circumferences) is around 26cm and the rib spring (difference between the waist and rib/underbust circumferences) is around 11cm. There is a 5cm lacing gap factored in to the pattern. Sizes 6-26 are included, see size chart in the product images for more information.
Nationwide courier - est. 2-3 business day delivery. Flat rate of $8.50
FREE for orders over $100
Standard untracked airmail - est. 3-10 days delivery. Shipping cost calculated by weight at checkout.
International courier - est. 2-6 days delivery. Shipping cost calculated by weight at checkout
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please get in touch via the contact page, and we will do our best to resolve any issues.
We will not exchange or refund for 'change of mind', so choose your purchases carefully.